Steel Lighting Post Processing Production Line for Tehomet Baltic OÜ
Project Completion Date: April 1, 2023
Our team designed, manufactured, and installed a sophisticated production line focused on the processing of steel lighting posts for Tehomet Baltic OÜ. Engineered for maximum efficiency, the production line combines three separate work processes into a unified system. This has led to a 60% reduction in labor costs while significantly elevating both production efficiency and product quality.
- Pressing Force: Up to 390 kN
- Cycle Time: 2 products approx. every 1min 30sec
- Tolerance: +/- 0.5mm
- Product Dimensions: Length ranges from 1000mm – 4500mm; Diameter ranges from 60 – 115 mm
- Materials: S235 and S355 steel
- Integrated three distinct work processes into one efficient system.
- Reduced labor requirement: the work of three individuals now can be done by one person.
- Project management for the entire development and build;
- Design of the device’s electrical and automation systems;
- Design and manufacturing of electrical cabinets;
- Manufacturing of steel structures: welding, painting, CNC turning and milling, sheet metal processing;
- Assembly and construction of mechanical systems for the production line;
- Assembly and construction of electrical and automation systems for the production line;
- PLC programming, device commissioning;
- Machine build and setup at customers location;
- CE certification (risk analysis, compliance assessment).
Keywords: #MechanicalEngineering #ProductionAutomation #IndustrialAutomation #ProductionLine