Module house assembly line development and construction
Project end date
We developed, built, installed, and launched a modular house assembly line for the client. Complete project management from start to finish.
The biggest challenge of the project was the availability of components. The client needed the production line to be ready for production within 5 months. Therefore, we had to build the entire system using Mitsubishi components, which we were able to acquire within the desired timeframe.
The development and construction of the modular house production line included the following:
- Project management for the entire development and build;
- Design of the device’s electrical and automation systems;
- Design and manufacturing of electrical cabinets;
- Manufacturing of steel structures (approx. 11,000 kg of steel structures): welding, painting, CNC turning and milling, sheet metal processing;
- Assembly and construction of mechanical systems for the production line;
- Assembly and construction of electrical and automation systems for the production line;
- PLC programming, device commissioning;
- CE certification (risk analysis, compliance assessment).